A holistic way to improving your health.
6 Great Reasons Why You Should Be Juicing!
1. Heal. Juicing allows your body to do what it was built to do, heal you. When we eat processed foods, fast foods, etc., our bodies are busy working hard just to clean that food out. When we juice, it gives our body a break and gives it the proper nutrients to be able to repair and heal what’s going on in our body.... [Read more]
Lite and Refreshing Creamy Cucumber Dill Dressing
1 peeled seedless or seeds removed cucumber chopped
4 Tbsp. sour cream
1Tbsp olive oil.
1 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
1 drop dill essential oil...[Read more]
Banana Nut Loaf
Start by pre-heating the oven to 300 degrees . Then blend the almonds and pecans in a food processor so that they form a flour-like consistency; this should take about 30 seconds. Once the mixture is smooth, add it to a mixing bowl with the buckwheat flour.... [Read more]
Wild Orange Essential Oil Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Combine ingredients and blend until smooth. A food processor or blender is recommended. However, I’m fairly kitchen lazy and just used a hand wire whisk to blend and then placed in a glass jar with lid and shook until completely mixed.... [Read more]
4 Great Essential Oil Recipes to Beat The Heat!
I don’t know about you but this heat would normally be killing me! Thanks to my oils though I am able to stay cool so I thought I would share some of my commonly used oils & recipes that help me feel cool.... [Read more]
Do You Need Help Sleeping Like I Did? Read This For Help!
Many people struggle with getting a good nights sleep. It seems that between stress, jobs, day to day living and just running fast all the time, many of us have a challenge shutting off our brain at the end of the day and getting a quality nights sleep, I know I did…. [Read more]
Lemon Artichoke Soup
• 2 TBSP ghee (healthy alternative to butter)
• ½ onion, chopped
• 2 celery stalks, chopped…[Read more]
• 1 bunch broccoli rabe
• 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 1 cucumber, diced …[Read more]
Cucumber, Basil & Ginger – A Refreshing “Mocktail“
• ½ of an English cucumber OR one small salad cucumber, cut in half and sliced thin
• 3 to 5 basil leaves, rubbed or “slapped” to release flavor…[Read more]
Coconut Chia Pudding
• 1 cup almond OR coconut milk
• 3 TBSP chia seeds
• ½ tsp pure vanilla extract…[Read more]