Drizzled CauliflowerMarch 10, 2017
The Cauliflower ConnectionMarch 10, 2017
• One head cauliflower, shaved (about 3 cups)
• 1 cup chopped or sliced brussel sprouts
• 5 green onions, sliced thin
• ¼ cup pecans or sliced almonds, toasted
• 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
• 1 1/2 TBSP olive oil
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Pinch of sea salt and pinch of pepper
Place prepared cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green onions, pecans, and (optional) cranberries in a large bowl. Toss gently. In a small bowl or dressing bottle, mix together lemon juice and olive oil. Sprinkle dressing on top of salad, and mix gently again.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.